When it comes to raising money for JES, every little bit helps. Like any school, funds are needed to provide additional programs and supplies for the school. Shopper reward programs are lucrative because families can earn cash or supplies for the school just by shopping and taking the time to register a retailer card, shop online through a rewards portal, or scanning your receipts for qualifying BoxTop purchases.
What does JES PTA do with this money? PTA pays for educational programming like Super Science Day, all the cultural arts assemblies, in-house field trips (like the Geode Guy), classroom and special class supplies like violin shoulder rests, kindergarten desk organizers, music stands, and more.
GIANT EAGLE APPLES FOR STUDENTS
Your weekly shopping can benefit JES. Register your Giant Eagle Card in the Apples for Students Program before doing your grocery shopping.
· Once you register your card, there is nothing else you must do! Every time you shop, JES benefits.
· Relatives, friends and neighbors can register their cards for JES, too.
· To register your card, follow this link and use our Jefferson Elementary School Code 0523.
Box Tops for Education has gone digital! Now, instead of clipping, checking expiration dates, bundling and submitting, Box Tops will be earned through the new mobile app.
How it works:
1. Download the new Box Tops for Education app on your phone.
2. Shop normally at your favorite store.
3. Scan your receipt within 14 days of purchase using the app. The app will scan for eligible items. Be sure to credit your child’s homeroom for future contests!
For more information on the new program please visit www.BTFE.com and download the app today! Box Tops are an easy way for our PTA to raise money for the important programs we sponsor. Each year, our Box Tops collection drives alone supply us with over $500 in funding!